Commercial contracts are essential instruments of security for every business operating in the United States. Contracts govern every aspect of your company’s interactions with customers, vendors, and the market in general. Hence, contract drafting, review, and modification are of paramount importance.
In order to ensure your business’ growth and productivity, your company needs a legal partner which will not only ensure that your contracts are well written, but also fully actionable, able to stand up to the scrutiny of court, and forward looking which anticipate your likely future needs.
We draft, review and negotiate all types of commercial and other contracts, including, without limitation:
- Business contracts with service providers, customers and suppliers
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Equipment leases and purchase agreements
- Real estate purchases, leases and subleases
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property and technology licensing agreements
Contact us today to discuss your contracts needs and explore how we can help.